> > > Re:Education/qualifications

Feature Request

Re:Education/qualifications Click to ReplyReply 
  Author: Edward Brooke   Date: Oct 11, 6:27 AM
  In Reply To: Education/qualifications  by: Nicola Assaad Attallah

Open the family page of the common spouse to both unions.

Click on Spouse/Partner and enter the new partner just as you did for the original spouse.

Click Save.

Reopen the page in edit mode and, in the boxes provided at the bottom of the page, you can select 1 to identify the original spouse and 2 to identify the new entry.

Click Save

Hope this helps you

Replies to this message ...

Home |  Join Now |  Features |  Family Tree Sites |  Charts |  Search |  Help |  Feedback |  Privacy